Flu Vaccine Clinics
Flu Shot Clinics/Programs are scheduled throughout Autumn and Winter quarter.
Who should be vaccinated?
Everyone 6 months of age or older, especially:
- All persons who are at high risk for complications from the flu:
- Young children
- Pregnant women
- People with certain chronic medical conditions like asthma, diabetes or heart and lung disease, and people 65 years and older.
- All heathcare workers and people who live with or care for those at high risk for complications from flu, or who care for children under 6 months of age, who cannot be vaccinated.
Flu shots can be received:
- Walk-in flu clinic - no appointment required (See events for dates and times)
- Wilce Student Health Center Pharmacy - no appointment required, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
The document to the right must be completed prior to receiving the flu vaccine.