Sexual violence includes sexual assault, sexual harassment, intimate partner violence, and/or stalking.
If you have experienced sexual violence and would like to speak with someone annonymously, call the Sexual Assault Response Network of Central Ohio (SARNCO) at 614-267-7020 or email go.osu.edu/sarnco.
The on-campus resource is the Office of Student Life Civility and Empowerment (SCE) at 614-292-4806 or email SCEsupport@osu.edu.
- 614-645-4545 Columbus Police Department
- 614-292-5766 Student Life Counseling & Consultation Services (CCS)
Services at the Student Life Student Health Services (SLSHS):
- Services for victims of sexual assault are provided by SLSHS regardless of the duration of time since the assault occurred.
- If the sexual assault occurred within the last 96 hours, you will be encouraged to seek care at the hospital where evidence can be collected. This does not require you to press charges.
- If you choose to be seen at SLSHS, evidence will not be collected. Concerns about sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy will be addressed, as well as a discussion of resources and a plan for follow-up care.