- Health Professional Student Compliance
- Health Records
- International Students
- Men's Services
- Ask BuckMD
- My BuckMD Signon
- Schedule an Appointment
- Cancel an Appointment
- View Present/Past Appointments
- Send a Secure Message
- Receive a Secure Message
- Document Upload
- Form Completion
- View/Print Appointment Summary
- View/Print Health Resources
- View/Print Appointment Receipt
- View/Print Allergies & Medications
- View/Print Immunization History
- View/Print Laboratory Results
- View/Print Medication Information
- My BuckMD Logoff
- Nutrition Therapy
- Order-It-Yourself (OIY) Testing
- Primary Care
- PT/Sports Medicine
- Student Animal Handler
- Women's Services
Documents can be uploaded through My BuckMD and attached to your health record.
Accepted file types:
- JPG or JPEG
Maximum file size:
- 1,000 KB or 1 MB
To upload a document:
- Select Document Upload.
- Click the down arrow next to Document Type to select the type of document you are uploading.
- Click the Browse button and select the file from your device.
- Click the Save button.
Your document will be uploaded to your health record and a task will be sent to the Health Information Services Department alerting them that you have uploaded a document.