- Health Professional Student Compliance
- Health Records
- International Students
- Men's Services
- Ask BuckMD
- My BuckMD Signon
- Schedule an Appointment
- Cancel an Appointment
- View Present/Past Appointments
- Send a Secure Message
- Receive a Secure Message
- Document Upload
- Form Completion
- View/Print Appointment Summary
- View/Print Health Resources
- View/Print Appointment Receipt
- View/Print Allergies & Medications
- View/Print Immunization History
- View/Print Laboratory Results
- View/Print Medication Information
- My BuckMD Logoff
- Nutrition Therapy
- Order-It-Yourself (OIY) Testing
- Primary Care
- PT/Sports Medicine
- Student Animal Handler
- Women's Services
View/Print Medication Information
The medication information you will receive/received from the pharmacy when filling your prescription can be printed.
To view/print the medication information:
- Select Appt. Scheduling, View Appts.
- A list of your upcoming appointments will display.
- Click the tab titled Previous Appointments.
- A list of your previous appointments will display.
- Across from the reason for each appointment for which a prescription was written, in the column labeled Medication Instructions, you will see the name of the prescribed medication. Click on the name.
- After a few seconds a dialog box will appear asking if you would like to open or save a file. This file is a PDF display of your medication information. Select the option that is most appropriate for you.